Thursday, January 18, 2007

Protect us, PLEASE


One of my New Year's resolutions was to make the editorial cartoons that I do for the Charter Oak-Ute NEWSpaper and the Schleswig Leader lighter. They print darker anyway, so I'm trying to not shade darker than 50% and to use it more sparingly. I think my George W. is getting better, don't you?

I worry that with so many readers over 60, who don't have computers or lots electronics at home, whether the surge protector analogy will even make sense.

I have this goal of being clipped out and hung on peopl'e refrigerators, I'm just afraid that I'll have to do something cute and sweet like Bill Keane's 'Family Circus' for that to happen.

I've gotten several compliments from real right-wingers on my column lately and I just know it's because I haven't been writing about politics.

No comments:

Post a Comment