Thursday, November 8, 2007

Stop him before he wrecks again

Once again, I was somewhat disappointed with myself for how this turned out. I was sick and feeling pretty miserable this week but didn't want to cannibalize an old cartoon again. It's also a little tender because I know people who've had DUI accidents. Please, don't drink and drive- not even a little. Meanwhile, Bush and Cheney beating the drums of war again really scares me. I've talked to a former student in the Marine Corps and a old college friend in the National Guard and they both have a pretty strong feeling, from their superiors, that this is going to happen, it's only a matter of time. We can help stop it- visit http://www.stopiranwar.com or www.votevets.org
Help retired General, Wes Clark prevent another fiasco.

No comments:

Post a Comment