Wednesday, November 5, 2008

This one has been festering in me for months

So what if no one ever reads it. At least I got it out so it won't fester like a bad blister or a hangnail anymore.

Now, I really should go cold turkey on both the cartooning and the blogging. I seem to have ticked a lot of people off today over on my main blog , even though I though I was trying to be as humble and open and honest as I could.

Here's a tip; never talk about sex, politics, or religion if you don't want to offend people. Here's an example of talking about all 3 simultaneously- while I think abortion is bad, I don't think that it's the only moral issue voters should consider when they choose a candidate. Now, I was just being candid and was not deliberately trying to be inflammatory, but you'd be amazed at how provocative that one sentence can be, especially here on Iowa's "left coast."

Want to place any bets on how long I can stay away from blogging? God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment