Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Another Book Report

Tough Coughs As He Ploughs the Dough: Early Writings and Cartoons Tough Coughs As He Ploughs the Dough: Early Writings and Cartoons by Dr. Seuss


My review


rating: 5 of 5 stars
An excerpt-

Clearing up a Misunderstanding

Many people believe that the terms "high-brow" and "low-brow" actually have something to do with the human forehead. This is erroneous. What they really refer to is a man's capacity as a brau drinker. In Germany, the gentleman who can down a high brau is accepted as an aristocrat. If you can only absorb a low brau, you are considered a member of an inferior social stratum.


I liked this book so much that I'm thinking of changing my name to "Theophrastus" in honor of the good Doctor.

View all my reviews.



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment