Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Stupid Chic



I have plenty of other things I should've been doing today, but the anger and bile just got too backed up and I had to either let it out or it was about to kill me. Sorry, loved ones, I've fallen off the wagon. I know how much political cartooning hurts everyone around me, but I just wasn't able to keep walking the straight and narrow. Tomorrow is another day and another opportunity to behave civilly. I'll ask my higher-power to help me. Meanwhile SOMEONE has to point out that politicians should really be required to pass a test in U.S. History and Civics before even being allowed to open their mouths on camera, let alone run for President.

1 comment:

  1. Go ahead and fall off the wagon. You're not saying anything that isn't true.

    -Gigi

    ReplyDelete