Monday, March 10, 2008

Introducing... "Mal•Adjusted"

I've decided to start disciplining myself to draw non-political cartoons on a more regular basis too. So, starting today, I'll try to post a panel feature that I'm calling "Maladjusted." Maybe if I gather up 100 or so, I can start mailing them out to magazines and syndicates and see what happens. At least it's not QUITE as narrow a field as editorial cartooning. If nothing else, it's a fun hobby, right?

Usually you see "web-cartoons" appear on a regular interval, like "Every Thursday" or something like that, but I want to be more flexible- allow my self to go in gluts some weeks and have creative blocks other weeks. Besides, it's not like I don't have a life and a day job.

Hope you like 'em!

And no, this one is not supposed to look like the late SNL actor John Candy, just a coincidence.

No comments:

Post a Comment