Thursday, July 17, 2008

For July 24, 08 M.PRESS

He's at it again! Not many people will recognize subcommittee chairman Nedler from New York, but what can I say- I like those kinds of subtle details.

Allow me to suggest you also check out www.kingwatch.org to see what other embarrassing things my Congressman has been up to- like asking Scott McClellan “Couldn’t you have taken this to the grave with you and done this country a favor?” while the committee was asking him about the Bush Administration. Or of course the classic, when he announced his re-election he said that if Barack Obama gets elected "then the, the radical Islamists, the, the al-Qaida, and the radical Islamists and their supporters, will be dancing in the streets in greater numbers than they did on September 11…."

And I know cartoonists are supposed to be equal opportunity offenders, rather than partisan- but if you happen to live in Iowa's 5th District, may I also recommend www.hublercongress.com. Rob Hubler is a veteran, a pastor and counselor, and he believes in responsible representation for Iowans- as opposed to extremist, immature representation for special intrest groups and lobbyist money.

3 comments:

  1. Love this. Yes, Hubler is wonderful.
    2LaneIA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm linking to your cartoon in this post at Bleeding Heartland:

    http://www.bleedingheartland.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=1702

    Come join us when you have a chance! It's an Iowa community blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, I did recognize Nadler! He's a good guy.

    ReplyDelete