Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Politics; in bed with the Devil


I've wanted to do this one for a while, but couldn't find our copy of Hop on Pop.

This is the crux of all I believe about the Republican Party. Not Republicans themselves, mind you. Many of my closest friends and best loved relatives are Republicans, but let's face it- as the cartoon points out, those religious and social conservatives are "in bed" with corrupt corporatism, and plenty of other unsavory characters.

This cartoon is how I see it. You're certainly entitled to disagree, the point is just to make you think.

Yet, I'm not sure I'm happy with how it came out. I may take another stab at it soon- plus I'd kind of like to develop this post into something for my writing blog. But for now, I was able to let off the steam a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment