Friday, February 29, 2008

Shot in the Dark


Well, I was going to send out the PDF to small papers first, maybe Denison- actually, maybe to other papers owned by Enterprize publishing, like the Seward Independent or the Dakota County Star, but I just went ahead and tried to send it to the Sioux City Journal.

I don't know if I wrote down the editors email addresses wrong from the staff box in the Journal or what, but I kept getting the message above every time I tried to click on the send button.

I suppose that now I've sent them each five or six emails instead of just one so they're going to be really annoyed. I hope my self-defeating attitudes in these posts are a form of self-effacing humor rather than some kind of negative karma inducing pessimism. They have to be, I'm way too Lutheran to believe in karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment