Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Aw shucks

It must have been a couple of years ago that I first accidentally ran accross some picture of Hitler that seemed banal, mundane, even downright charming. I knew it had to have been a bit of NAZI propaganda, but I just knew it was like the mother lode of irony- yet it lay fallow for all that time until now. All of a sudden I can't stop. Though I must say, if you do a Google search for "Hitler, sweet, friendly" you come up with some disturbing stuff. There are a lot of white supremacists and neoNAZIs out there who post these pictures without an ounce of irony and are proud as can be of their amazing leader. THAT gives me shivers. Let us all pray and remember and remind others so that it will never happen again.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment